INDIS workshop call for papers now open! Deadline September 07 2018 (hard deadline)
We invite original, academic papers that propose new and novel techniques for computer networks to submit to the 5th Annual Innovating the network for data-intensive science workshop, INDIS18. Papers submitted to the workshop can be of either experimental or research nature.
Experimental papers should be based on results from network experiments, which could be performed at SC17, in the preparation for SC18, or research done on a testbed at your institution or national and international open networking infrastructures. Network Research Exhibitors and other SC demonstrators are encouraged to submit papers.
Research papers can present novel network research in any form that targets science, cyberinfrastructure, and supercomputing.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- High-speed network protocols
- Network architectures
- Securing high-speed networks
- High performance data transfer applications and techniques
- Science DMZs and other campus network constructs
- Software-defined networking and programmable networks
- Virtual Network Functions
- Optical networking
- Network Orchestration, Topology and Analytics
- Requirements and issues for network quality of service (QoS)
- Network management: diagnostics, troubleshooting, fault management, performance monitoring, configuration management
- Multi-domain networking
- Networking for hybrid cloud system (public/private)
All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of IEEE TCHPC and will be included in the IEEE Xplore digital library. September 07 2018 is the deadline for the IEEE TCHPC submission.
After the conference, presenters can submit extended version of their workshop contributions to a special section on INDIS in the FGCS journal (subject to approval). Further information on this will follow.
For any questions please email: email@example.com