Below are the links to the presentations from the INDIS 2015 workshop.
- "Innovating the Network for Data Intensive Science" by Davey Wheeler, SC15's SCinet Chair.
- "Keynote: Design Patterns for Data-Intensive Science" by Inder Monga.
- "SCinet: 25 Years of Extreme Networking" by Linda Winkler.
- "High-Performance Many-Core Networking: Design and Implementation" by Jordi Ros-Giralt.
- "Optimizing Data Transfer Nodes using Packet Pacing" by Brian Tierney.
- "High-Speed Scientific Data Transfers using Software Defined Networking" by Harvey Newman.