Accepted Papers for INDIS 2019 can be found in the IEEE TCHPC SC19 Proceedings: https://conferences.computer.org/sc19w/2019/#!/toc/10.
- "SCinet DTN-as-a-Service Framework,"
Se-Young Yu, Jim Chen, Joe Mambretti, Fei Yeh, Xiao Wang, Anna Giannakou, Eric Pouyoul, Marc Lyonnais.
Download presentation: sc19-S1P1_ws_indis101s2_Yu.pdf
- "bwNetFlow: A Customizable Multi-Tenant Flow Processing Platform for Transit Providers,"
Daniel Nägele, Christopher B. Hauser, Leonard Bradatsch, Stefan Wesner.
Download presentation: sc19-S1P2_ws_indis108s2_Nagele.pdf
- "Estimation of RTT and Loss Rate of Wide-Area Connections Using MPI Measurements,"
Nageswara Rao, Neena Imam, Raj Kettimuthu, Zhengchun Liu, Ian Foster.
Download presentation: sc19-S2P1_ws_indis107s2_Rao.pdf
- "Co-Scheduling of Advance and Immediate Bandwidth Reservations for Inter-Data Center Transfer,"
Aiqin Hou, Chase Q. Wu, Liudong Zuo, Dawei Quan, Yangyang Li, Michelle M. Zhu, Qiang Duan, Dingyi Fang.
Download presentation: sc19-S3P1_ws_indis105s2_Hou.pdf
- "Hop Recording and Forwarding State Logging: Two Implementations for Path Tracking in P4,"
Silke Knossen, Joseph Hill, Paola Grosso.
Download presentation: sc19-S3P2_ws_indis109s2_Knossen.pdf
- "G2: A Network Optimization Framework for High-Precision Analysis of Bottleneck and Flow Performance,"
Download presentation: sc19-S4P1_ws_indis115s2_Ros-Giralt.pdf
- "Training Classifiers to Identify TCP Signatures in Scientific Workflows,"
George Papadimitriou, Mariam Kiran, Cong Wang, Anirban Mandal, Ewa Deelman.
Download presentation: sc19-S4P2_ws_indis104s2_Papadimitriou.pdf
- "Sample Transfer Optimization with Adaptive Deep Neural Network,"
Hemanta Sapkota, Md Arifuzzaman, Engin Arslan.
Download presentation: sc19-S4P3_ws_indis114s2_Sapkota.pdf